• a Professional Coach, pursuing my Encore Career, utilizing my 33-year experience with Safeco Insurance/Liberty Mutual Insurance.
• thankful to have received the gift of early retirement, allowing me to pursue the desires of my heart.
• fortunate to have been invited to return to my former employer to coach new employees in the Claims Department, supporting them as they develop their skills as well as managing their desktop and their day.
• grateful to have realized what I want to pursue next, coaching others to help them realize their potential and accomplish what they set out to do.
• an Ironman Finisher, marathoner (22 to date), and a Boston Marathon qualifier, challenges that taught me that I can do anything I set my mind to.
• a lifelong learner, wanting to be the best I can be for myself, my family, and my friends.
• an avid sports fan, lover of micro brewed beers, runner, and listener to a variety of musical genres.
• someone who likes being a part of something bigger than me, things with impact and significance: LLS Team In Training, raising funds and awareness for people who have blood cancers, and Founding Board Member of the Geist Half Marathon, a non-profit organization supporting health and wellness in the local schools and community.
• paying it forward from my life experiences and from what I have learned by those who have poured into my life over the years.
• here to help you figure out answers to life’s questions and determine your next steps.
I am currently working towards my ACC designation through Coach U. I am coaching pro bono and peer coaching through ICF, coaching individuals. Looking for coaching clients.